Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Requests

I take requests for making BlackBerry themes if anyone is interested. You just have to allow me some time to make it as I have a life outside of themeing. I have 2 jobs that keep me VERY busy.

If you are intersted in requesting a theme, please let me know what you would like:
  • How many icons on the homescreen
  • Do you want mini icons?
  • Coloring
  • Do you want 2 banners? 1 on top and 1 on bottom
  • Do you want the banner to be a certain color? If not I'll make it what color I want
  • Link me with the pics that you want used. If you want a certain picture used on the homescreen please specify that
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in requesting a theme from you. Do I post the info here or do you have an email I send it to? xo

    ReplyDelete