Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Theme

My new theme blog.
I'm a Medical Assistant who loves theme, I love my BB. I have a Bold 9650. I also love sports and photography. All of which are amazing. Photography is my first passion and I'm addicted to making themes for my BB and other peoples BlackBerries. I have thought about charging for my themes, but I haven't decided on that just yet.

Here is a look into my themes.


A BIG Thanks goes to my friend Kerri for helping me upload the background and header that I made :o) Thanks again girl!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You're very welcome :) I can't wait to see some new themes! Yay1

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great! I can't wait to see what else you've got! oh and one more thing...what device do you theme for?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. Which bb is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is awesome. Where can we get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post the ota for this theme,looks great!

    ReplyDelete